Welcome to Beekeeper Labs, where our obsessions
become your toys. Our current obsessions come in several flavors:
- Crossword puzzles:
- The CrossFire crossword creator is a professional quality tool for
producing crossword puzzles. From theme to clues, CrossFire gives you the
power you need to produce the perfect grid.
- Our crossword
blog features more than a hundred high-quality puzzles developed using
CrossFire. All puzzles are original, themed, and completely free.
- Android (i.e. Droid, Hero, Evo, etc.) phone applications:
- Data Bee: provides fast, easy viewing for a wide variety
of traditional spread-sheet/database data through the universal CSV data
- Family Bee: an industrial strength family tree browser, which lets you
view information on families and individuals stored in GEDCOM genealogy files.
- Ring Commander: lets you take control of all the (non-DRM) sounds on your
phone. You can hide ringtones, change alarms to notifications (or make
them be both at the same time), outright delete sounds, and more.
- Yarn Shopper: For knit and crochet fanatics only, this app helps you see how many skeins of yarn you'll need and how much you'll pay for your project.
- Bee Widgets: a unified widget set, providing compact time, weather, and
battery widgets with a common look-and-feel.
- Celtic knotwork:
- KnotWize editor – this free online tool
lets you quickly and easily create complex and beautiful knotwork designs.
- Knotwork examples – a few
samples of the designs that can be created in just a few minutes using